Blog and Artwork updates of Singapore caricaturist, portrait artist and illustrator - Jit

Kindly note that rates quoted do not include the release of copyright ownership.
All copyright ownership resides with Portrait Workshop.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Caricature sketching for Singapore Chinese Orchestra 10th Anniversary

This event was done one month ago, 13th August 2006, 4pm to 6pm at Singapore Botanical Gardens. It is an event hosted by Singapore Chinese Orchestra for their 10th Anniversary.
Since I need to email out the photos taken of the guests (with their caricatures taken together), I think I might as well to post up some photos to share.




As usual, I post some of the more satisfied caricatures done here.
I will post all the photos on my website, under client list later.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...