Blog and Artwork updates of Singapore caricaturist, portrait artist and illustrator - Jit

Kindly note that rates quoted do not include the release of copyright ownership.
All copyright ownership resides with Portrait Workshop.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Character design for THOS SB, Raffles the Plaza

I just had a hardtime in tidying the layout of Raffles the Plaza (on my website), one of the client page, just to show samples of the character designs I have done, to a potential client who is intending to do something similar. I couldn't believe that it takes me few hours just to resize the images and sort them out, doing layout. Anyway, it is finally done. At least, I have done 2 pages on my client list page. 2 broken links gone...... There are too many broken links on this client page. I just don't have time to tidy them up. Just because of SEO, I have spent a bomb in removing the frames, add in keywords etc to my new design. The major parts are done by a designer. As the fees are quite high, I decided to do the client page on my own, and then, I have no time to do it. No choice, I have to ask the visitors to go to the old links to view the client page. Hopefully by the end of this year, I can manage to clear up the mess. This current job with Raffles the Plaza, has spanned for about 9 months. Finally, it is coming to an end, left rendering for the last 2 characters. Hopefully, I can clear this job by month end.

Balthasar the Big Boss (aka Mr Bossy) - everything big - look at the huge burgers in his hand and on the coffee table.


Party Animal Paulette - the social butterfly.


Healthy Hannah - Miss Health-Conscious; All food and drink must be healthy.


Sam the Sun Worshipper - the Beach Bum.


Busy Ben - the multi-tasker
Left the rendering part, still working on it.


Tammy and Tabitha - the lunch buddies
They always go for lunch together, sharing the food just nice for two.



The first four have been printed in life-size.
When everything is done, they will display them in different corners of Raffles City to attract people to THOS SB.
I am looking forward to see them displayed.
I will post up some photos on site when I manage to snap them.
Interested of how the characters are being developed from sketches? Please click here to check out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...