Blog and Artwork updates of Singapore caricaturist, portrait artist and illustrator - Jit

Kindly note that rates quoted do not include the release of copyright ownership.
All copyright ownership resides with Portrait Workshop.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Finally it is done!!!

At last, the illustration is done!
However, to protect my client's interest, I still can't post it up on this blog yet.
Just understand from them that they will submit tomorrow, but the deadline for the submission is this Friday, 4pm. Hence, I can only post it up to share my thoughts with you this Friday, instead of Thursday, as mentioned earlier.
Now I have to work on a caricature of a couple, collecting at 4:30pm later.
I will post the caricatures up later when it is done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...