Blog and Artwork updates of Singapore caricaturist, portrait artist and illustrator - Jit

Kindly note that rates quoted do not include the release of copyright ownership.
All copyright ownership resides with Portrait Workshop.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Buggy Internet Explorer 7

I can't stand the new IE 7.
I shouldn't have installed it 2 weeks ago.
Now, I don't know how to go back to IE 6.
When I open more than 7 windows (around that or more), it will slow down tremendously.
Most of the times, it is not responding, and then give me the error message that it has to close.........Tak boleh tahan.
Its interface changed quite a lot. I need time to play around and get familiar with it.
Anybody out there knows how to go back to IE6 from IE7?
It's always good to try out new stuffs. However, if it is unstable and buggy, I will rather wait for them to fix the bugs before updating. Good lesson siah.............

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...